Sunday, April 19, 2009

Homebased jobs

I have always been wanting to get a job that will require me to sit in front of my computer and just stay on the net. It is lovely and ideal and dreamy. I could do what I want with my time and just compensate later on when I already feel like it. But I never really had the time to rigorously check every site if they're legit with all my studies and all. But now, I have free time on my hands. And I am dying of boredom.

So what I'll be doing now is sharing my puny knowledge in the field by posting a trusted site one at a time. And my site for this post is: www.rarejob.com.

This site is looking for part-time English tutors for their customers in Japan. It is amazing because one only requires a proper internet connection (whether home or public), English skills, and a University of the Philippines credential. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment