Monday, April 27, 2009

Today is my birthday and the cake is on fire


Or maybe not. But it was some three days ago. I turned twenty-one and it was fun. Now, looking at the photos, I realized who my astro-sisters were: Moy and Hanna. A dormant shumboy and a post-break up gal the two are, patiently listening to this angry girl's rants and tirades. Oh why do I love them? Because we practically love everything together: books, music, movies (although they have way better taste than I'll ever have, for, as some know, I am too lazy to look around). We are dusts of the same star, new-borns delivered by the same stork, and pollens taken from the same flower. Yeah, cliche, but who the fuck cares, right?

We may not have known each other forever, the important thing is that we have one another now. Someone out there knows how thankful I am for the two of you. :)

I love you, gals. You made the first day of the twenty-first year of my life lovelier.

No comments:

Post a Comment