Sunday, May 03, 2009

Pacquiao downed Hatton in Two rounds

Yea. So I am jumping in the bandwagon, too. But I was really disappointed that Pacquaio almot didn't even break a sweat in beating Ricky Hatton in what was assumed to be the fight of the year. honestly, after Mayweather's trash talking and shit the past few days, I do not even want to gloat that all the Hatton camp could ever do was talk.

I am not even the biggest Pacquaio fan. God knows I am almost wishing for the guy to lose so the country's news and other TV programs will stop featuring his and his family's every freaking move. God also knows how much I wish they would stop showing Aling Dionisia on her most probinsyana modes on TV. Really, its not even cute or amusing. To the press: please stop making fun of the poor woman.

The short fight is really paining me. Its such a pity that tons of people paid a lot of money, and end up watching just two rounds. I bet those in bars haven't even been served with their beers and breakfasts yet!

It is such a pity that Ricky hatton did not live up to everybody's expectations. His career will never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment