Sunday, May 10, 2009

Today

I:
- traveled from the city to my grandma's wake for seven freaking hours. I took a bus, 2 jeepneys, an fx taxi, and a tricycle. It was bloody tiring.
- have awake for almost 24 hours already, since I woke up yesterday at 4:20 am. This, however, includes the sleep I got in the bumpy ride to here.
- am enjoying a free wi-fi connection, thanks to the chapel's online wake promo, they also have free wi-fi.
- kind of got annoyed and kind of pissed at my cousin when she said that Feist isn't good. I tried to understand her. She is emotional, and tired, and sleepless, and pissed at some other relatives.
- am being bitten the hell away by freaking million mosquitoes.
- am overhearing my two aunts discussion about going to the bathroom together - as in together in the cubicle.
- am not that sleepy yet, even after the loooong day yesterday.
- missed tutorial classes. Boy, it is my starting week and shit has been all over it. I am really going to do my best next week.
- am still thinking about my state of broke-ness.
- realized how tech savvy I am, compared to most of my cousins.
- tried my best to be hospitable, accommodating, and friendly. And I hate it.
- cried over my lola's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment