Monday, June 08, 2009

house decorations

A lot would definitely be an understatement in describing my summer. It rained a lot. My lola died. I missed the commencement ceremonies. We moved apartments. I failed a job application. And the only fun part is the moving. It was a real sign of a great start.

So, in line with this, I've been obsessing with interior design blogs and posts all over the net. I've already picked a few projects to do, and here are some:

- Yarn art, for wall decors
- DIY basket, for more storage space
- DIY curtains made of ribbons, for the kitchen arc which will also serve as a divider
- DIY photo frames, those made of tissue pulp so they go in circles
- and many others I just can't remember right now

I would've loved to paint the walls, but, I can't since we're just renting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment