Friday, September 04, 2009

Bloghopping!

So, last night, I was just clicking around and I found this Singaporean blog. And being the World English loving me, I instantly loved the blooger. Her name is Wendy Cheng, and apparently, she's the top blogger of Singapore, so I instantly got curious and read her posts away (although I wasn't really able to read each and every post as most were soooooooooo long that I just couldn't stand it), and I found her really amusing, especially when she talks about her nose. I mean, she's just a girl talking about herselfv very honestly with the whole wide web to see, now, that is really something.

And then, I got to the part where she answered another blogger's post about her. This dude, who I cannot remember the name, criticizes every little thing about her. It started with her hair, which she dyed blonde, and he felt so affected about that he started saying rude things about her. I mean, man, I personally believe that it is okay to bash someone on your blog if you personally know the person, but if you just happen to see her on the street and then started writing lengthy posts about her and analyzing her and shit like that, now that is really something. I mean, don't you even have something else to do?

So yeah, with that, Wendy Cheng answered everything, and I just don't know why, but the dude's wife started to get on with the drama, too, making the whole thing a Twitter war-fest. What I loved about it is that they called each other ugly. Now, that's what I call appropriate, as I really believe that you can call someone you just saw on the store ugly if they really are unappetizing for your taste. I mean, I'm not being mean or something, but, I really think that criticizing how their parents brought them up and shit when the only time you have seen them is on the street is very stupid, because, again, you don't even know them. Just call them ugly, because that is one thing that you really know, right?

Anyhow, I'm still not done going through the whole blog, and I don't even think I can go back to the start (heck, she began writing for the blog in 2003!), so whatever. I will just enjoy Xiaxue's blog and laugh my ass off.

P.S. I also have some stuff that I don't like about her. As I take my comic books and movies seriously, I took offense when she said that Watchmen sucked. I mean, okay, I could totally understand as she doesn't seem to be the type to read the graphic novel and she is truly entitled to her opinions. But, really, I am so in love with that film (as I loved the graphic novel/comic series dearly), so I am quite sad that she had to say stuff like that about the film. But, oh well. Imma let that go. She's amusing enough for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment