Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BOOTS

I know it's still summer everywhere else in the world, but for me here in my little city up the mountains, it's already the rainy season. And what better way to celebrate it than by wearing lovely boots, right?
Well, for a good couple of months now, I am totally obsessing with this Zara boots.
(via)
Aren't they lovely? Eversince I saw Betty wearing it on Lookbook, I just can't stop thinking about it! So, I kind of got obsessed with lace up boots I even found, although didn't buy, these knock offs online.

But since I got myself a good two pairs of lace up boots in the past month, I've started thinking more about getting buckle/motorcycle/pirate boots. I'm just totally smitten with them! Here are some of my top favorites:
via

via both from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment