Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Post after Forever

I mostly blame Tumblr and my laziness for not posting here for awhile. I think I will be reviving this blog today, though, just because I want to. I just want to write my thoughts down somewhere.

Well, before the main reason I started this new entry is because I thought I have something to say, and then I forgot about it as I was starting to type the first paragraph. What a dork! Anyways, I'll just share how I love the weather nowadays.

Since I live in a city up in the mountains where it rains most of the year and is generally cold on the other months, I really enjoy being out on non-rainy days, when you can see the stars and see the sky during sunsets. It gets beautiful during the afternoons, when it's not raining, which makes this small city even more charming. Lately, though, it rains around 3-5 pm and then clears up rather quickly on most days. It's sunny during the mornings, but there's always afternoon showers everyday and dry, foggy, and chilly evenings. It's really lovely and I like it a lot.

I know, I know, a boring post about the weather. WTF right? No one reads this shit anyway so why should I bother about praising myself and shit? I'm just going to be honest around here, I figured. wink

No comments:

Post a Comment