Saturday, September 19, 2009

Glee!




Okay, I know this is totally gay of me, but, really, a gay series addict like me can never say no to a musical TV series, especially if cute (gay) boys are on it.

This is why I am head over heels with Glee. Aside from the meaning of the adjective, I am referring to Fox's new teen series. I just love love love the concept! It is so pop culture with real talent.

You see, it is a teen drama - which is what pop culture is like already. Then, the cast is mostly comprised by real talented Broadway people. Real Broadway! If that's not talent for you, then I don't know what else is.

And NO. It is not High School Musical. Not even a rip off. Not even close to being a ripoff. So, stop saying that. It is just likened to HSM because the Gleeks are also in high school.

Glee is different because these Gleeks are the underdogs. They belong in "some basement" in the high school hierarchy while the Jocks and the Cheerleaders are at the Penthouse. RPG kids are even more popular than them. So, NO. They are in not really like High School Musical.

Oh, and P.S. I call dibs on Chris Colfer. I love him already. In fact, I love him sooooo much now, Imma die from his cuteness.

Okay, I'm off to bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment