Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Heey

Hi. Just got back from a night out with a close friend. We haven't seen each other since May, so we really had a loooooong talk to catch up. I really did miss her soooo much and I really had fun tonight.

However, the real highlight for me tonight is when we got to talk about me and the Goof. I was telling her how other close friends fear about the time when we decide to break up, because most of my closest friends are seriously clueless with how they'll handle the situation if it ever happens. Well, I know that she'd also feel that way, but I was still sincerely touched when she admitted that she also did feel the same fear most of my closest friends have about me and the Goof ever breaking up. Honestly, I was really, really touched, and I feel like I love them even more. A whole lot more. I just wish I could tell them that.

Oh, dear. I really had fun today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment