Sunday, May 27, 2012

I really need to get out of bed now

Being 24 with a Facebook feed full of friends' pictures of their babies have really got me thinking. I am still not decided on whether I want a kid or not, especially since my stepmom is still pretty young and still want her own kids. I mean, I just can't compete with that, can I? I can't just have kids when I still have to battle them out why having additional babies is not just the greatest idea right now.

What I just want to do is become a grandma. I've read somewhere that grandparents are like anti-parents because all they do is spoil their grandkids and annoy their children. I initially thought that it's like they've forgotten how to be parents as soon as their offsprings reproduce. It's really funny, because they get to troll their children after years of telling them what to do and shit. But how do I become a granny when I'm not even sure if I'm having kids, right? Oh, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment